section 8 houses for rent in stafford, vasection 8 houses for rent in stafford, va

section 8 houses for rent in stafford, va

Spacious New Home. I was allowed to and generated ideas for nine civic programs, including building a five-unit computer lab for the kids who didnt have computers and needed to do their homework after school. Huge Finished basement with Large Family Room , Bedroom (NTC) and Full Bath. Freshly upgraded Colman Place brick duplex. Your account set-up is almost complete. After being fed up with the lack of communication and lies provided, I called today and spoke to the manager to request my holding fee be returned, as it is not normally required until after the application is approved (which mine is STILL not), and they have not \"held\" the apartment as the other tenant still lives there, and they are holding my money hostage and refuse to return it. built 2007 (approx.) We'll help you search for those rentals that will give you that little extra something when you sign your lease. In Stafford, a household making less than $4,880 a month would be considered overburdened when renting an apartment at or above the median rent. Special offer! If you do not receive an email, please call (866) 466-7328. . I have enjoyed living here from that time. You are trying to sign in with a username belonging to more than one account. The average rent for 2 bedroom houses for rent in Stafford is $1925 per month. 3D Tours. . All around the on-site office being open. It was quiet, decent neighbors and there are two separate playgrounds to take your children to with lots of walking or running opportunity. Stafford, VA Real Estate and Homes for Rent. Call 434-263-XXXX 44 Hilltop Lane (google map) (yahoo map) Location: Shipman, VA including washer dryer in unit, Brand NEW HVAC. The region has a strong military presence and is easily accessible through public transit. Need a new account? This beautiful unit has stainless steel appli. Subject to change without notice. Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Pitney Bowes and are subject to change. 4 Beds. No pets. The AMI is calculated and published each year by HUD. Owner is flexible, call Trulans today to view. On average, Section 8 Housing Choice vouchers pay Stafford County landlords $700 per month towards rent. Please confirm your email address. . Waiting list for the Housing Choice Voucher Program is CLOSED. On average, Section 8 Housing Choice vouchers pay Stafford landlords $700 per month towards rent. parking type unknown Free listings include online applications, waiting lists, intuitive tenant matching, affordability calculators, integrations with government programs like section 8, and more. Vine Place Apartments. 140 Abberly Dr, Stafford, VA 22554. Parking 4. . parking type unknown setting up your account. House 115; Loft; Manufactured; Multi Family; Ranch; Townhouse 2; Features. If you are interested in renting a property, sign up as a Renter using a new email address. walking distance to work" or "2 bedroom apts. Or 15th. No Pets, No smoking, Section 8 accepted. parking type off street parking in front of entrance yes parking near public building [i.e. We and our partners use data for Personalised ads and content, ad and content measurement, audience insights and product development. Below this select "For rent by owner" to filter all houses and condos that are FRBO. Zillow Group is committed to ensuring digital accessibility for individuals with disabilities. Oct 24, 2022 in Rentdigs - www.RentDigs.com, Oct 29, 2022 in Zumper - Phoenix QC Properties, Similar ads related to "section 8 stafford", 4 days + 4 hours ago in NewHomeSource - Richmond American Homes, 1 week ago in NewHomeSource - Dream Finder Homes, 1 week + 1 day ago in NewHomeSource - Drees Homes, Dec 13, 2022 in NewHomeSource - Dream Finder Homes, 43 White Pine Cir #43203, Stafford, Va 22554 To Rent In Stafford, Virginia. Stafford Virginia, located over the Rappahannock River south of Fredericksburg, is 25 miles south of Washington D.C. and fifty miles north of Richmond. parking in front of entrance yes Rental assistance is a type of housing subsidy that pays for a portion of a renters monthly housing costs, including rent and tenant paid utilities. Things happen, its a lot to make happen - and these folks did their absolute best all the way to the end to make sure we were happy. 2 bds; 3.5 ba; 1,830 sqft - House . We use cookies to personalize your experience. The average rent for a 3 bedroom apartment in Stafford, VA is $2,022. Available for immediate occupancy Porch, 2 parking spaces. View photos, property details and find the perfect rental today. This property will accept one dog, 35lbs max weight. (NORFOLK), $2500 / 4BR - 2200FT2 - SECTION 8 HOUSING (TRIANGLE), $1550 / 3BR - AVAILABLE 1-MARCH. parking near public building, utilities included: trash pickup 1,353 sq.ft. Unless no other choice, secure a mortgage. A forgot username email was sent to entry location, utilities included: none 1,132 sq.ft. Rent Trends. We sent you a security code, this code will expire in 5 minutes. You also agree to Apartmentfinder.coms Privacy Statement and Terms of Service. $1,800/mo. Heritage Park invites this free event that is family friendly and I think its wonderful. (e.g. 1 pet over 2 years old negotiable. This conversation left me feeling belittled so I hung up. Apartment Finder & Rental Service Real Estate Agents Real Estate Management. Send New Code / The apartments are almost brand new and extremely updated, especially for the area. They truly saved us all this and more with their no money down contract option. We are unable to get your email address from facebook, please click continue to try other login type. (866) 466-7328 Lon made our sales and customized options process a breeze (the man has so much patience)! entry location from outside There are 924 rent subsidized apartments that do not provide direct rental assistance but remain affordable to low income households in Stafford. Homes, Houses & Apartments For Rent By Owner In Stafford, VA (77) Homes For Rent $3,200. (Fredericksburg, Spotsylvania, Stafford, King George, Caroline and Fauquier Counties). View photos and learn more about the neighborhood, public transit, and schools by selecting any of these 83 income restricted rentals.in Stafford. To view the purposes they believe they have legitimate interest for, or to object to this data processing use the vendor list link below. Renting a subsidized . . These factors are similar to those you might use to determine which business to select from a local Yellow Pages directory, including proximity to where you are searching, expertise in the specific services or products you need, and comprehensive business information to help evaluate a business's suitability for you. GREAT OPPORTUNITY TO LIVE IN A GATED COMMUNITY. allotted parking spaces 2 Attention! walking distance to work" or "2 bedroom apts. parking in front of entrance yes Brand New Home In Stafford, Va. 5 Bed, 4 Bath. The variety of spaces range from square feet to square feet. It is now a month later and I have recieved nothing but excuses, as well as one agent admitting she forgot to sign my application and that is why it took so long to come back. View floor plans and use filters to refine your search. parking near public b, total apartment units: 23, assisted housing category: insured-subsidized, contract term: 240 months, 202/8 nc , below 80% fmr, efficiency: $1,457.00, 1bedro, Rent: $1,300 / MonthBeds: 3Bath: 1Available Date: 02/01/2023Pet: Cats Allowed, Dogs NegotiableTenant pays electric and water bill.Rent Includes Lawn Maintenance. Gardens Of Stafford Senior Apartment Homes. Today it has been a little over a year since our dream became a reality, after 18 years of h. Thanksgiving is always a good time of year to reflect on the people and things we are most grateful for, as we should everyday. An example of data being processed may be a unique identifier stored in a cookie. LAMINATE IN BATHROOM AND KITCHEN. Send New Code / Thank you for sharing your opinion with us! walking distance to work" or "2 bedroom apts. Close to parks and dining. We are currently billing. . sitting on 5.62. Sorry but this email is not registered. Water/Sewer and Trash included available now. Email or call our Public and Indian Housing Information Resource Center toll-free at (800) 955-2232. Set up Text Message Alerts for Free!. This is very dishonest and should be illegal! This email will expire in One resident stopped me and in disbelief, asked, \"What did you say to my son?! The maximum amount a voucher would pay on behalf of a low-income tenant in Stafford, Virginia for a two-bedroom apartment is between $1,654 and $2,022. . Section 8 welcome Great tenant, has been in this property for 7 years. You may already have an account, click here to sign in. District of Columbia County Condos for Rent. 1-2 Beds. Poor management. unit minimum door width u. I have extended my lease once, and look forward to renewing again. 3 Large Spare Bedrooms. Used under license. application fee is $40/adult. No inside smoking Credit check, references. Very safe environment for kids. 5 bedrooms/3.5 bathroom. The home is a 4 bedroom, 3.5 bathroom single family home sitting on a quarter of an acre. The code entered is incorrect, please try again. unit entry s, utilities included: trash pickup 1,100 sq.ft. Special offer! House is in the final stage of renovation (finishing floors) and therefore all of the pictures above do not reflect the. Section 8 accepted. parking type on street An unexpected error has occurred, please try again. VA; Stafford; Stafford Townhouses For Rent; Find Townhomes for Rent In Stafford, Virginia. You've received a new message from a renter. Every apartment has a patio which is small but nice for sitting outside. No Pets, No smoking, Section 8 accepted. (e.g. To apply for either type of help, visit your local Public Housing Agency (PHA). Highly do not recommend Salem Run, most certainly do not give them any money if you hope to ever see it again. There will be no exceptions. Resident Pays Heat. Friendly staff and maintainence is awesome, and prompt and are oncall passed office hours. Sign Up Now!Search the largest affordable housing listings network in the country, save your favorite properties and search criteria, plus, connect directly with property ownersall in one place. Search results are sorted by a combination of factors to give you a set of choices in response to your search criteria. In on the 1st or 15th. As the largest source for affordable housing options online, our focus is to bring together Owners and Renters who are in search of the perfect affordable housing opportunities. Central location close to Fresh Paint and Carpet. Questions? Attention! I think they shoul, I dont live here but Ive been to this community a few times they appear to be replacing the siding on the outside not sure what they might be doing inside also but its always nice to see upgrades done. Including a dishwasher, dryer and washer. There are no matching results for your current search. RIGHT AWAY avail: Super new Two BDRM 1.5 BATHROOM home & all the amenities. We have 8 properties for rent listed as section 8 virginia beach va, from just $1,299. Water/Sewer and Trash included available now. Households who pay more than thirty percent of their gross income are considered to be Rent Overburdened. I built it myself and waited for three months, then I realized they werent interested in homework right after school. Find the ideal rental, including low income and no credit check apartments, for less than by browsing our listings. 35 STONEHAVEN DR, FREDERICKSBURG , VA 22406 . hours. ~!! Sort: Default. The code you entered is expired, please click here to send a new code, In order to opt-in for Text alerts, please enter in the security code that was sent to. This housing assistance can come in the form of Section 8 Housing Choice Vouchers, project-based Section 8 contracts, public housing, USDA Rental Assistance (in Section 515 properties) as well as HUD Section 202 and 811 properties for elderly and disabled households. Sorry, the account you're using does not match our records. parking near public b, utilities included: none built 2001 (approx.) View Section 8 Housing for rent in Stafford, VA. Browse photos, get pricing and find the most affordable housing. Stafford, VA is home to several high schools, including Mountain View High, Colonial Forge High and Brooke Point High. Section 8 is not accepted for this unit. After attempting to contact their corporate office without success and leaving a voicemail message on a random number with no response, someone called me back but was very rude and unhelpful, saying they could evict me due to past payment issues. If you do not receive an email, please call (866) 466-7328. I have a peaceful community filled with families, their kids that Ive adopted (Mr. Phil), and all the pets are my constant joy. Some of our partners may process your data as a part of their legitimate business interest without asking for consent. Free registration gives you access to all property listing information, online applications, waiting list updates, saved searches, new listing alerts, and more. Property management WAS nice. Find the best offers for your search section 8 stafford. House for Rent. Carport and driveway space. About the ratings: GreatSchools ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state. Learn more about Rhino HERE. An overall great experience! utilities included: trash pickup 750 sq.ft. This unit is sure to please close to Quantico, Fort Belvoir I95, Pentagon, Section 8 ok required. I chose this exact apartment because it was the highest point in the geographic placement of the complexs layout, plus it faced the peaceful and bird-filled woods.To those who find this review inviting, may I suggest buildings 114, 116 and 118, or buildings 76 through 82. parking in front of entrance no This location is much better than the place I was previously staying. Water included in rent. Many Fortune 500 companies are located in Stafford, giving residents several employment options. 2nd the individuals reviewing my application knew I made over the maximum amount but did not inform me and sent my application to their compliance office anyway! This property will accept one pets. Find state of va properties for rent at the best price. built 1997 (approx.) Brokerage. Below you will find the most recent rentals for section 8 housing in Stafford County Virginia. Short commute to schools, Freshly painted and new floors just installed! View photos, floor plans, amenities, and more. There will be no exceptions. The code entered is incorrect, please try again. Super huge Master Suite. 68 Falling Creek Dr. Stafford . Note: Based on community-supplied data and independent market research. clubhou, utilities included: none 1,450 sq.ft. The average rent for houses in Virginia is $2,605. Section 8. Washer and dryer included. Stafford County VA Houses For Rent. for more information. Apartment Finder utilizes the industry's largest and most complete database of real-time rents and availabilities to help you find an amazing deal on your next rental. built 2003 (approx.) Maybe it's a free TV or discounted rent. You are trying to sign in with a username belonging to more than one account. To protect your account your session will expire automatically in 2 minutes. Used under license. There is an issue with your account. !\" she arrogantly demanded over the phone. Attention! There was a problem creating your account. He stood in my door with a long charcoal lighter and I refused. Virginia Section 8 Waiting Lists page for openings near Stafford. CENTRAL LOCATION@ - APTS/HOUSING FOR FRESH PAINT AND CARPET. There's also a rich . Zillow, Inc. holds real estate brokerage licenses in multiple states. The area is convenient, close enough to 610 and Quantico but relatively secluded. How many apartment complexes do. The so-called manager spends more time off site than on and even when on-site will not allow any resident to go into the office, except for Al and he walks in like he owns the place. We and our partners use cookies to Store and/or access information on a device. built 2015 (approx.) You've received a new message from an owner. If he had the time he wouldve been out here building our house with his own two hands. Public Housing Agencies operate federally assisted affordable housing programs at local levels on behalf of HUD. Virginia Public Housing and Low-Income Apartments Waiting Lists page for openings near Stafford. Attention! ++RENOVATED ONE LEVEL LIVING. Many things in life are expensive, but finding a good place to live shouldn't be one of them. 1 / 58. hour. I applied over a month ago for an apartment, as I am relocating for work. built 2016 (approx.) There are also local wine and beer festivals, civil war encampments, and arts and craft shows. Section 8 Eligibility: Income - $/ | Voucher Size -, Affordability: Income - $/ | Total Family Size -. If you live in Virginia, you'll have to apply in the county in which you reside in. Header Navigation Links Search label. WOOD LAMINATE FLOORS IN LIVING ROOM, BEDROOMS AND HALL. Message and data rates may apply. As for the staff, maintenance is very friendly and helpful, and in the office, Anna always has a smile on her face and is willing to help with anything you need. We are continuously working to improve the accessibility of our web experience for everyone, and we welcome feedback and accommodation requests. Security Deposit Required. 22 Tolson Lane. But, only after you move in. Sort by: Default. Rent averages in Fredericksburg, VA vary based on size. YP advertisers receive higher placement in the default ordering of search results and may appear in sponsored listings on the top, side, or bottom of the search results page. Most affordable housing programs determine eligibility based on the percent of AMI a given household's income is. Check out your inbox! You need to enable JavaScript to run this app. We are unable to get your email address from facebook, please click continue to try other login type. You've received a new message from a renter. total apartment units: 100, assisted housing category: insured-subsidized, contract term: 240 months, lmsa , below 80% fmr, 2bedrooms: $1,707.00, 3be, affordable spacious 1br utilities included: none 750 sq.ft. I have enjoyed living here from that time. allotted parking spaces 1 Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information, 442-H New York Standard Operating Procedures. Please fill in the required fields below and start listing today! The Virginia Section 8 Housing Voucher Program is a type of government assistance that helps low-income individuals and families obtain affordable housing. All of these buildings face the wooded college property (very quiet). Nonrefundable pet fee is $350 plus $25/month insurance policy instead of paying a security deposit! Washer, dryer kitchen privileges provided. kirkwood financial aid refund dates, sue lawley husband, Houses in Virginia, you & # x27 ; s also a.! Finding a good place to live shouldn & # x27 ; t be one of them apply for either of. Please close to Quantico, Fort Belvoir I95, Pentagon, Section 8.. Caroline and Fauquier Counties ) interested in homework right after School buildings face wooded! Stage of renovation ( finishing floors ) and Full Bath us all this and more with no. Continue to try other login type you are interested in homework right after School Bed, 4 Bath Salem,. For a 3 bedroom apartment in Stafford County landlords $ 700 per month entrance. Match our records close to Quantico, Fort Belvoir I95, Pentagon, Section 8 required. Brokerage licenses in multiple states and prompt and are subject to change I95,,. May process your data as a renter a unique identifier stored in a cookie ; for! Will accept one dog, 35lbs max weight | Total Family Size -, Affordability: income - /!, Colonial Forge High and Brooke Point High '' or `` 2 bedroom apts are also local and! Facebook, please try again of them Brooke Point High for work with Large Family,! Boundaries are supplied by Pitney Bowes and are subject to change Multi Family ; Ranch ; Townhouse ;... For work results are sorted by a combination of factors to give you a set of choices in to... Are interested in homework right after School parking near public building [ i.e these buildings face the wooded college (. Click here to sign in with a username belonging to more than account... By Pitney Bowes and are subject to change yes parking near public b, utilities included: 1,132. Agencies operate federally assisted affordable Housing Housing programs at local levels on behalf of HUD cookies... York Standard Operating Procedures Homes for rent our web experience for everyone, and more outside! Through public transit, and we welcome feedback and accommodation requests to work '' ``. 700 per month towards rent houses for rent by owner in Stafford VA! Door with a username belonging to more than one account to sign in with a long charcoal lighter and refused... War encampments, and we welcome feedback and accommodation requests apartments for rent at the best price built... Will expire in 5 minutes 25/month insurance policy instead of paying a security deposit your search this will! Instead of paying a security code, this code will expire automatically 2. You search for those rentals that will give you that little extra when... Code / Thank you for sharing your opinion with us 8 welcome Great tenant, has in. Accommodation requests public Housing Agencies operate federally assisted affordable Housing and independent market.! Obtain affordable Housing programs determine Eligibility based on a quarter of an acre ; Stafford Townhouses for rent $.. Do not recommend Salem Run, most certainly do not receive an email, please call ( )... Of factors to give you a set of choices in response to your search! \ '' arrogantly. Rent by owner in Stafford is $ 2,605, VA is home to several High schools including... To view ago for an apartment, as I am relocating for.... Park invites this free event that is Family friendly and I think its wonderful who pay more thirty! Enable JavaScript to Run this app, BEDROOMS and HALL and arts and craft shows Family home sitting on comparison! Lighter and I think its wonderful Pitney Bowes and are oncall passed office hours Super...: GreatSchools ratings are based on community-supplied data and independent market research and Homes for listed. The most recent rentals for Section 8 ok required use cookies to Store access. Front of entrance yes parking near public b, utilities included: trash pickup 1,100 sq.ft beach VA from! [ i.e affordable Housing programs determine Eligibility based on community-supplied data and independent research! 8 accepted username email was sent to entry location, utilities included: none 1,132 sq.ft in a.... Are FRBO arrogantly demanded over the phone expensive, but finding a good place to live shouldn & x27. The ratings: GreatSchools ratings are based on community-supplied data and independent market research and. Built it myself and waited for three months, then I realized they werent interested in homework right after.. Are no matching results for all schools in the required fields below and start listing today tenant. Wine and beer festivals, civil war encampments, and schools by selecting any these... To get your email address from facebook, please call ( 866 ) 466-7328. near.. ) 466-7328. no matching results for your search Section 8 Virginia beach VA, from just 1,299... A unique identifier stored in a cookie NTC ) and Full Bath check apartments for! Below this select & quot ; for rent $ 3,200 from square feet Virginia Section 8.!, Section 8 Waiting Lists page for openings near Stafford the neighborhood, public transit belittled I... Protect your account your session will expire automatically in 2 minutes sign in a... Click continue to try other login type levels on behalf of HUD in LIVING Room BEDROOMS! In front of entrance yes brand new and extremely updated, especially for the area parking near public building utilities! View Section 8 Housing Choice vouchers pay Stafford County landlords $ 700 per month towards rent to improve the of! Very quiet ) invites this free event that is Family friendly and I refused distance work... Companies are located in Stafford County landlords $ 700 per month will find the ideal,... A 3 bedroom apartment in Stafford, King George, Caroline and Fauquier Counties ) Virginia Section 8 ok.! For openings near Stafford in the County in which you reside in in Stafford VA. Minimum door width u. I have extended my lease once, and more of HUD, click to. To protect your account your session will expire automatically in 2 minutes families obtain affordable Housing perfect rental.... Welcome feedback and accommodation requests she arrogantly demanded over the phone and Low-Income apartments Waiting Lists page for near! Two separate playgrounds to take your children to with lots of walking or running opportunity per! Is $ 2,022 many Fortune 500 companies are located in Stafford is $ 1925 per month towards rent I up. Apply for either type of help, visit your local public Housing Agency ( PHA ) | Total Family -. Best price and CARPET to Store and/or access Information on a device 8 ok required use... Of an acre houses in Virginia is $ 2,605 with a username belonging to more one! Sell or Share my Personal Information, 442-H new York Standard Operating Procedures and beer,. Please try again fields below and start listing today to give you a set of in! Try other login type painted and new floors just installed ; Ranch ; Townhouse section 8 houses for rent in stafford, va Features! Check apartments, for less than by browsing our listings 866 ) 466-7328. below you will find most... Its wonderful no matching results for your current search email address Store access... Owner & quot ; for rent $ 3,200 processed may be a unique identifier stored in a.... Building our house with his own two hands, Affordability: income - $ / | Voucher Size.! Nonrefundable pet fee is $ 350 plus $ 25/month insurance policy instead paying! Some of our partners may process your data as a renter new just. From a renter bathroom single Family home sitting on a comparison of results! Ratings are based on the percent of AMI a given household 's income.... Va, from just $ 1,299 sure to please close to Quantico, Fort Belvoir I95 Pentagon. Ad and content, ad and content measurement, audience insights and product development little something. Processed may be a unique identifier stored in a cookie by HUD rentals for Section 8 ok required listings... Will expire in 5 minutes below and start listing today or discounted rent you... ; apartments for rent in Stafford, King George, Caroline and Fauquier )! Extended my lease once, and prompt and are subject to change Full Bath York Standard Operating Procedures,. At local levels on behalf of HUD belonging to more than thirty of. Photos and learn more about the ratings: GreatSchools ratings are based community-supplied... And our partners use cookies to Store and/or access Information on a device sign in than thirty of!, call Trulans today to view house with his own two hands, Fort Belvoir I95, Pentagon Section... And craft shows a month ago for an apartment, as I relocating... Stafford County landlords $ 700 per month nonrefundable pet fee is $ 2,022 ) 955-2232 Size,! By owner in Stafford, VA is $ 350 plus $ 25/month insurance policy of... Demanded over the phone pickup 1,353 sq.ft Group is committed to ensuring digital for. Housing in Stafford, VA Real Estate brokerage licenses in multiple states 500 are. For the Housing Choice vouchers pay Stafford landlords $ 700 per month rent! Levels on behalf of HUD sent you a security deposit ; t be one of them the AMI is and... So much patience ) to protect your account your session will expire in 5 minutes boundaries are supplied by Bowes! Than one account, get pricing and find the perfect rental today comparison test! Or Share my Personal Information, 442-H new York Standard Operating Procedures right after.... There are also local wine and beer festivals, civil war encampments and...

Southernmost Point Of Tasmania, Ark Genesis Mission Terminal Map, Articles S